Social Good Winner
Farm from a Box needed their website to overcome farmers’ resistance to the initial investment cost. Another hurdle was in finding the target market for their product—the toolkit was unlikely to be adopted by experienced farmers due to training requirements. Because their toolkit required end users to actually have land on which to farm, it was frequently miscategorized as a “shipping container” farm.
The box itself is a complete solution that has everything that you need to get your farm going —except for the land. We realized it was crucial to walk interested prospects not only through existing applications and use cases, but also through each customizable component—ranging from solar panels to the irrigation system.
Our website redesign for Farm From A Box earned a coveted Shorty Award for Social Good and we were honored to be featured alongside our fellow winners in AdWeek.
Armed with a revitalized brand and new marketing materials, Farm from a Box has been gaining traction worldwide. They have won a slew of international awards while working in partnership with well-known development and humanitarian agencies. Some of those awards:
- Award for Nourishing the Nexus of Innovation from The Global Food Innovation Summit
- CleanTech Group’s Top 50 Global Companies to Watch
- Nationswell/Toyota: Selected as one of the top 10 innovators in the environment
- Seed & Chips Summit: Award for Nourishing the nexus through innovation
- Cleantech Group’s Paris Summit #50toWatch list
- Shorty Award for Social Good
The newly streamlined website clearly conveys the varied ways in which Farm from a Box helps communities around the world.
Founding Partner Farm from a Box
Meet the Team
Read the blog